Integrated, Simplified, Improved
Train Online from Anywhere: Sanitize Hands Always, Maintain Physical Distance, Be Safe!
Dear Esteemed Client,
Your success is our core purpose. We encourage you to implore staff in your organization to observe the recommended response steps.
Kindly note below the measures we have taken to ensure you continue to enjoy high quality training at CapaBuil as we continue to comply with the Corona Virus guidance from the Government of Kenya.
- FREE ONLINE SEMINARS: Attend FREE Bi-Weekly Online training. Click Here .
- DISCOUNTED: Get 37 & 27% Covid-19 Relief Discount on Local and Foreign Seminars Respectively.
- COVID-19 MEASURES: Social Distancing in every Seminar - Max 10-15 Delegates Per Group
- COVID-19 BEHAVIOR: All Participants to Wear Masks, Sanitize Hands and Have Temperature Checked Daily.
- LOCAL EVENTS: These Will Resume as Travel Restrictions are Relaxed or Lifted
- FOREIGN EVENTS: These Will Resume as Travel Restrictions are Relaxed or Lifted
The Covid-19 economic fall out will leave many businesses stranded or closed with massive job loses. We offer timely recovery training and guidance to help you salvage your business or cut your losses and rise to prosperity.
Please call on us 24/7 for more information. Thank you for your continued support.
NEWS UPDATES & USEFUL LINKS
- KENYA'S TAX RESPONSE TO COVID - 19
- CORONA - PRESS STATEMENT MARCH 22ND, 2020
- ADDRESS TO THE NATION BY H.E. UHURU KENYATTA, C.G.H, PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF KENYA AND COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF OF THE DEFENCE FORCES ON COVID-19, COMMONLY KNOWN AS CORONAVIRUS AT HARAMBEE HOUSE, NAIROBI ON 15TH MARCH 2020
- FIRST CASE OF CORONA VIRUS DISEASE CONFIRMED IN KENYA
- CORONA VIRUS WORLDOMETER INFO